Since ancient times tribes of all kinds have gathered “in circle” to meet, discuss and explore what is in the best interest of the group through drumming and storytelling.
This innovative HR program is specifically designed to focus on the discovery of effective solutions by the group, for the group, in order to address the challenges that present in the work place. I.E. cultural transition, change management and conflict resolution to name but a few.
This program is custom made for each client after an in-depth consultation to establish clear objectives for the desired outcomes.
Session 1 – Breaking down barriers, Who am I? Who are you? – getting to know the person you have been working next to for the last 10 years, possibly for the first time.
Session 2 – Celebrating our successes – Getting everyone to think about the things that hold them together, rather than concentrating on the things that tear them apart.
Session 3 – Learning and growing in a group – Using World Cafe techniques, we find the common wisdom in the group, that will best deal with the challenges faced by the group.
Session 4 – Celebration – celebrating our diversity, celebrating our strengths. When we work together to one common goal and listen to one another we can make music.
Duration: 2.5 -3 hours
- Breaking down barriers, creating a strong feeling of connection and belonging within the group.
- Creates an awareness of each person’s unique strengths and important role within the group. Highlights the importance of listening to one another and Aligning to a common goal, mission and vision.
- Challenges the group to find the best possible solutions together that will effectively deal with the challenges that the group faces
- Accelerates productivity through stimulating a sense of creative possibility, sparking creative thought and encouraging lateral thinking
- A pure fun and high energy experience creating an opportunity for teams to let go and laugh together
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.