A Drum Cafe session is a powerful way to open or close conferences.
To revitalise and re-focus participants between presentations or before speeches or awards. Drum Cafe is also a great option as a keynote address.
Traditionally, drumming has been used as a prelude to community functions. Open your conference with group drumming and get off to a powerful start. Drumming quickly breaks the ice and breaks barriers between participants. To relax and invigorate participants, treat them to a break-out drumming session in-between speeches and presentations. Since companies spend a lot of money arranging conferences, it’s vital that participants remain focused and connected. Or, end with a drumming session to leave a lasting memory of the event, and leave participants feeling inspired!
- “Our most memorable Conference ever”–Unilever.
- Motorola Conference, Las Vegas.
- Deutsche Leasing, 1 400 people, Frankfurt, October, 2005
- Opening of the World Petroleum Conference
- Unifem Conference with host Nicole Kidman – Hilton Hotel NYC – 2006
- TATA Communications Conference, Thailand 2008
- Women of Colour Multicultural Conference 2005, New York
Feel the energizing effects of the drum circle throughout the day, creating unity and camaraderie. Create the ideal start and ending leaving delegates relaxed, focused and connected. Adding an interactive element will make it exciting, energizing and unforgettable.